Our Texas Home

Our Texas Home
Our home here in North Texas during Christmas 2009.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Headin' to Southern Illinois!

In the words of Mario, "Here we go!"


Tomorrow I am loading up the three kiddos and we are heading to Southern Illinois, where I grew up. We haven't been there in probably 4 years or longer. Kim won't be joining us since there isn't enough room in the car. We are planning on seeing family and soaking up the country culture of the Corn Belt! I can wait to take them to "The Custard Stand"! That was the place to get a cool treat when I was a kid. (The only place actually!)

We are returning on Sunday so that I can fly out on Tuesday for a job interview in California! So everything is working out perfectly. I will hopefully get a position just in time to move there and get integrated into the Northern California culture (I hear it is more refined than Southern Illinois culture).

I am going to try to get into the mobile blogging thing but no promises.

Have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment