Our Texas Home

Our Texas Home
Our home here in North Texas during Christmas 2009.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Awaiting words...

Haven't had a lot to report on the California mission the last few days. A lot of waiting to see what will happen.

However, today I spoke with a loan officer about my VA Loan! All is good! We have great credit and income high enough to support a decent home in a good neighborhood. Please, keep in mind, the title of the blog is about downsizing! And we will certainly be doing that! By decent home I mean one that is in a good neighborhood with good schools and, if we are lucky, about half the size of the house we are in now.

Rate should be around 5% or a bit lower! That is great! I am just as excited as could be. I now have a range to know what we can afford. We had the numbers ran with and without me having an income. Either way, we can do OK.

My sister said she will be here if we need her and she will drive across the country to help me! Man! Ya gotta love family when it comes to stuff like that!

Later people!

No comments:

Post a Comment