Our Texas Home

Our Texas Home
Our home here in North Texas during Christmas 2009.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Pins and Needles

Yesterday was a birthday celebration so I focused on that person instead of the blog...

Had GREAT cupcakes from Dimples! If you have never had a cupcake from there then click the link! They are THE BEST! Please let me know if you have good cupcakes you know of!

It was also a recuperation day after the sleepover. Our friends got here to get their son about 11:00 AM. He's a good boy but 5-year-old boy sleepovers are very different from little girl sleepovers of the same age. My daughters were not nearly as manic! Maybe they were the same but I was ten years younger so it didn't seem as manic... Perhaps. Word to the wise... It is much better if you just dive in. Once we got them engaged in playing hide-n-go-seek and activities like that, the arguing and competition disappeared.

I talked to TN again today and asked him if he had discussed the coming move with GP. I expressed that it was going to happen in all likelihood but nothing was guaranteed until we were gone. I mentioned working remotely and he stuck to the Party Line - Need to speak with the big man, GP.

I also made it beyond the halfway point of my book's second draft! I was stuck for a while and BAM! just like that my muse showed me the way ahead. Though the path is still dim I am making it through.

Don't know if anybody will ever start reading this... Anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment